This is the message that went out to my newsletter recipients. If you would like to receive this in your inbox next Full Moon, make sure to sign up for my newsletter. Newsletter is scheduled to come out every full moon and on certain special occasions.
Happy Full Moon!

And welcome to my first Newsletter.

This Moon Month, we are celebrating Elder, a time to sit in quiet meditation while we let our dreams wash over us. This Moon Month is good for journaling, being still, and watching those around us without reacting to their sharp edges.

Have you been celebrating Sacred Silence and letting yourself be still? Or are you letting yourself get caught up in the hustle of the holidays? Are you working really hard to be a go-getter, only to find that go getting during this time leads to a cacophony in your mind? I read some notes I wrote during Elder Moon in 2012: "Is Elder a practical joke from the Moon Goddess?" I asked my High Priestess. How is anybody supposed to be in Sacred Silence during holiday parties, when we are with people we only see every once is a while?

I have since learned that although sitting as often as possible with a journal is best during this time, it is also possible to be in quiet observation. Is there noise in your brain? Separate it into individual strands of sound, and quiet them down one at a time. Talk to the noise. Do you belong to me or somebody else? If it belongs to somebody else, release it. Talk to the noise again: Is this a message that can wait? If it is, ask it to come back at a better time. Talk to the noise: Are you communicating with me from a place of love? If not, let it know that you are only accepting messages of love at the moment.

Be the super hero in your own movie and walk in your own whoosh and energy, letting the "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" of everyone else bounce off you. Its Elder time, your soul wants to talk to you and show you all the awesome things it wants you to accomplish in the next year. Listen.

Comments

02/10/2017 5:15pm

Holiday is the only season I can be with my love ones. So I cannot just sit down while everyone is having a good time. I prefer to party with them than to talk to the noise. Well, I just find it weird to be quiet when you are supposed to party with them. This is the only time I can spend with my family and friends so I will not waste it.

04/09/2017 2:24pm

It is nice to have an opportunity to receive your newsletters. Well done!

04/16/2017 6:43pm

This is a very happy to read, I really like to see your next post. I hope that your newsletters' topics will be interesting to know. The way you express your thoughts in this article is very hype and very happy to read. The Happy full moon elder to me is not very familiar. if it is for celebrating the elders, I think it is very important to celebrate and greet them to make them feel how important they are to us.

Tell me please how can I sign up! I'd like to get all news from you!

08/31/2017 3:24pm

It's a very good web. I just can't wait for the next update!

09/05/2017 5:47am

We welcome you to Tidung Island, a very ecxotic landscape, in beautiful beach and white sand.

09/08/2017 6:35pm

A lot of people who went there had a lot of good stories to tell. They were all very happy

09/13/2017 2:09am

Currently a lot of websites popping up. This address is very interesting for me.

09/20/2017 8:11pm

In Kampung Inggris, 2 weeks study program in English village with the cheapest price around Rp. 100.

09/23/2017 2:10am

09/27/2017 6:29pm

All the birds found there have their own uniqueness. Various species of birds are scattered throughout the island in Indonesia. Our observations communities on social media scattered in almost every city on the island of Java.

10/18/2017 4:34am

Enjoying the sunset on the seribu island is so interesting activity. On this island there are some vintage style wooden house that you can use for overnight. What you will get on the island of Hope is really as expected.

10/20/2017 2:23pm

Kepulauan Seribu consists of many coral islands with small land area. Kepulauan Seribu district of DKI Jakarta, Indonesia. In Ayer Island we will get The floating cottages on the water with the ethnic style is the pride of a resort island

10/24/2017 4:17am

You can rent with a special price after making several rental reservations. We make sure we have a competitive and reasonable price compared to our competitors.

10/28/2017 4:47pm

We are the designers of all house plans according to clients needs and needs. That's why you will only find the floor plan of your Dream Home. All our designs work on custom design process. Detailed Design of Home Design Services for all types.

10/31/2017 9:43am

There are many ways to own a house, for example are mortgages and build houses little by little. The point is to buy land first, then build a house. For those of you who plan to build a simple house. Fortunately you still have some land to create a garden and green space in your dwelling. .

11/03/2017 12:43am

Before applying for a trademark, it is strongly recommended that prospective applicants first conduct searches on the DJHKI brand database, to obtain an idea of ​​whether there are already registered trademarks.

11/04/2017 10:41am

A tip in building a residence or doing an affordable home remodeling, of course must be done very mature planning. This is necessary in order to minimize a risk of budget swelling.

11/07/2017 3:12pm

Utilizing the services of a rental vehicle rental on one of the cars we will choose is one of the wisest ways that can help save your expenses by choosing an economical car.

11/09/2017 10:05am

So far Mourinho has been a successful coach in almost every club he handled as a champion. Mourinho himself has worked with Antero Henrique, PSG's sporting director, as he handles Porto.

11/10/2017 5:19pm

Any professional will be able to guide you through the process and may save you time and money in the long run. Home Builders What furniture furniture do I really need.

11/14/2017 3:04pm

Want to add a little touch of nature in order to give the impression referesh, you can now create a small garden that can be placed on the edge of the house.

11/22/2017 11:58am

All the best seo service facilities then you can get just by using top website package. Keyword density in website content determines the indexing performed by Google. We will provide suggestions on adding related keywords in your content.